Thursday, May 07, 2009

Cleaning day!

Got up this morning and decided to get cleaning right away. Ever since the christening the house, was Neglected.. I cleaned up every day just not getting down and dirty sorta thing.lol.
Changed all the bed sheets this morning, gave the bathroom a good cleaning with javex, and wiped down the baseboards and window sills. Finally just took a break, before starting the never-ending laundry.

So I've come to the conclusion.. I NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT!!! for myself, and only myself. I lost 5 lbs not long ago, i thought i gained it all back but i weighed myself this morning and its back to the same place i was when i was 5 lbs. I guess all those 1.50 mama burgers from a&w didn't hurt me. Although that gotta be a stop. I only had 2, but fast food, should never ever exisit for me. I'm thinking of joining weight watchers this weekend. Before, my three month thing with brady is up. Weight Watchers gives you Free Registration if you had a baby within 3 months. I really should take advantage of it. Since It's the summer, no reason to get outside, plus i have a treadmill in the rec-room that i frankly should be using way more.

My other Blog, www.xanga.com is getting a bit dull for me. thats why i started this blog really. the Only thing i liked about the Xanga blog, it was Protected. No one can read it unless I gives them permission, which i loved acaully.

I have to go get brady's mcp today. I know, i should have had it way before today, but i have to get it today, im' kinda getting that feeling "what if we have to go to the janeway" with him. Like we had to many times with Claire. Claire was a frequent flyer with the, to the point the Nurses knew her there!! LOL..

I can not wait for the summer to come. for the air to warm up, without much wind. But i'm probably guessing that in the east end thats hardly ever. I find it colder in the east end and more fog, although i can't imagine living anywhere else in the city.. Although i loved living on Terra Nova Road, it was in the center of everything and i loved the 5 min drive to work. lol.

Anyways, not much else to report.
I'll update Tomorrow Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment