Friday, May 22, 2009

welll.. that sucks.

Maybe i shouldn't ever had mention it, Nor should I haven't got excited about it, since in all reality, Me being on Maternity, and Blair' only working at his job,less than a year none the less a "Casual On Call." that this wouldn't be a good idea. But, we found out we could bring back our lease, early.. and get a new vehicle. so we decided to grab at it, and found a great van, that i FELL in love with. Blair, went thru the whole application first. The bank approved him, although you have to get employment letter to prove you work where you say you do, at least this is what they wanted where he is a casual.. and i knew right down under since we had this problem before.. When we applyed for the mortgage, They had a HUGE issue with me working as a "CASUAL" under two years.. Usually anything after two years, they find it a conreate employment... but blair is only gonna be there a year, next month. so duh duh donnnnnnnnnn... anyways, sends that all off.. well. came back they needed my name, and i knew i had too much on my name, for the income im' getting now. (hear me complain about the 45% pay cut now.) so with the mortgage, credit cards, and student loan...duh duh donnnnnnnnnnn.. anyways, There still might be a chance buddy can do something since we have good payments with our lease.. But.... i'm not holding my breathe..

next year i'll be back to work FULL TIME, so we can get the van then. but its a sure bummer on what athing to do, to spoil my weekend. urrrrrrrrggg..
and This weekend...
I'm going to my friend's fantasia, getting super drunk, going home to bed without kids..sleep in.. go pick up kids.. then tomorrow night I am having a "girls night out" with the NLMOMS. Can't wait.

Anyways thats about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment