Monday, May 11, 2009

Food Is my addiction.

I was driving down to Torbay yesterday, skipping lunch all together, and just munching on a bag of chips. Then I stopped and thought how much I was enjoying this chilli chips. Then I remembered one thing that I learned from weight watchers, On How The first bite, will never taste as good as the last. I stopped eating those chips, because it’s something I shouldn't be eating. I Love eating strawberries, any kind of fruit, salad, anything like that, so why do I just eat a bag of chips? Simply because it was convenient. Of all the things in my life, I and Food has always had a Love Hate Relationship. I loose weight, I gain wait, I lose 20 lbs, I gain back 40 lbs. I bought a treadmill, a month ago, and frankly haven’t been using it as much as I should be. I used it a lot when I first got it... but stoped... and it went from everyday, to every second, then every third to non-existant. But I’m determine to not let my treadmill, because a clothes hanger. I have to get back on this boat, and stir straight, not sideways or backwards. I know I could do it.


Brady's rash is still persisting. His #2 is still there, after switching formula. I was thinking he was sensitive or had an allergy to milk, so we switched him (upon advice) to Soy Formula. And he is still pooping, not the yellow seedy that he should be, but the dark green oozy stuff. (TMI!). I'm sure if you aren’t a mother, your thinking how gross this post is, but When you become a mother, talking about your child's diarrhea, comes naturally...lol. So I have a doctors appt at 2:40, I’m hoping she's going to tell me its just the stomach bug, and that the rash is just sensitive skin, but inside I know its an allergy, it has to be. I wash all his clothes last night in Baby Soft Detergent that hypoallergenic. We never had this problem with Claire, so I’m getting a bit frustrated that the problem is still happening and not getting better. Although, His Bum is way better now than it was, it was extra. Sore on Friday but now its best king, still read but not extreme, bleeding sore looking. It wasn't bleeding but it looked pretty close!!

Aunt Jennifer came over this morning, and took Claire for a few hours. Claire didn't think twice. If she can get out of the house, she's going with you. She loves the puppies over there though. she plays with them and you ask her "Do you want one?" she goes "okay" as if you suggested it. We aren’t getting a puppy though, mainly because Labrador Retrievers are too big for my liking. I got excited when they were born and wanted one but that was more of an excitement reaction and jumping too quickly. I’m afraid of getting a dog, because I was once told from a realtor, (when we were looking to buy a house) that you can always tell if someone has a dog, because you can always smell a "dog". That scared me I think...lol... it’s so hard to keep up with two children but ti be making sure there isnt wet/muddy paws isnt on your carpet, on your funature, and on your bed, I guess i got a bit of a Phobia. I always grew up with a dog, and I will never decline my children a dog of their own, but I want them to be able both to tell me that they want a dog. My dog that’s living at moms, basically Moms dog now, lol She's a Shih Tzu terrier, and Blair's buddy got a shih Tzu that’s grey and white, and cassie is pure white, we are thinking about breeding them together, so we can have one for our kids. Then the dog will be, small, and good for children, since both dogs have great personalities. And NO HAIR!!! Another phobia, is hair...lol i hate getting ready and hair is all over your clothes. lol.. But in all fairness, I am a BIG dog lover, but know that right now a dog is like a child, and another child to add to my boat isn’t the brightest candle on the cake right now. Anyways, that’s about it really. Starting today, everyday, I'm going to get on the treadmill, and I will post on each post how many I did each day. I will post today’s treadmill time and distance on tomorrow's entry.

Quote to end the day :

Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us - Earl Nightingale

1 comment: