Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Payday, Broke tomorrow!!!

Yes, Thats what it always is. When come payday, I'll sit down. and straigthen away some bills, pay them, and see whats left to spend. I love going shopping --even if its grocery shopping. From now on though, its going to be strict saving. I've even picked up a babysitting job, for 25.00/day. this money, is strickly being put away each week, to a bank account, that I will not have the BANK CARD, i will just go in there every friday, deposit the money into the account, and forget about it. I wonder, if the bank could but a hold on it, like Not allowed to withdrawl anything, till a certain date. Meh.. At least i have the account that way, i'm happy. I didn't even do it with my bank, i just went to another bank and did it, so i could not see any of the money on my Online Banking. If i see the money, i'll spend it. Don't see it, no worrys! We decided on going to DR this upcomming april. its a year away, but certainly something to look forward to.



Another good thing thats happening in my life. is we are finally getting rid of our car. Yes, we had a g5 Pontaic Pursuit.. great little car - not so great with two children. way to small!! The trunk to get a stroller in there, you have to twist and turn. I hate that. I've been saying even when we just had claire, "I wish i had a van, Wish i had a van".. welll. guesss who will have one in the next few days?!?! Moi :) I got my wish. Its red, and its a year old. but low km's. and its a short box one.. I really didn't want the long box!!! Here is a picture, OF THE EXACT VAN.



















thats the van , we are getting. so excited for it.

Tomorrow, is my sister's graduation. She is getting her Dimploa. This girl, went a whole year, going to school 8-2, working 2:30pm-1:30am, going home and then getting up at 6:30 for school again. i don't know how she did it, but she did it. now she got a diploma, and hopefully be able to get a business up and running in a few short years, experience she needs to get but in time, she'll be great at it. Me, Blair, Claire and Brady will be there Cheering her on.


thats about it, though... Ill update again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment