Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day.

I Couldn't get the breakfast in bed, because blair' was working the Nightshift and didn't get home till 8:45 am, and i couldn't expect him to, where he has been working night shifts the past few nights, But i got the next best thing. Brady went to sleep at 9pm last night(While nanny was here.) i went to bed at 10:30pm.. and he slept till 7:30 a.m. so, that is sleeping enough for me!! lol. I Love my Sleep, and everyone who know's me, know's that i do. Although, having children i've learned to cope with only having so much sleep, and geting up at 6-7am, is a signed agreement till they are at least 18 years old..lol. but i wouldn't trade them for the world. Blair had claire taught how to say "Happy Mother's Day", even though it was a bit slurred , i could understand what she was saying, Makes you apperiate everything you have , in your life. and if i was to choose, between single life, and my kids.. I would do this all over again and over as many times as needed.

Another thing that amazes me, is my ability to be able to take two children and go on by myself, without help. Now for everyone who know's me. When brady was born, i had a hard time coping with the fact of what am i going to do , and How am i going to handle two children. I found it so hard to just be able to take care of brady, leave alone take care of claire without leaving her out. this was something i didn't anticipate before brady was born, though but it was my hormones talking, i'm sure. Brady was planned, so i knew i wanted two, but when i was going thru the baby blues, i Just couldn't handle the demands of both children, it was a bit to adjust to. but i can finally say i can do it. Blair usually helps but he has been working alot lately so leaving me to fend for myself. On Friday, i took the kids out by my self out shopping, and Then yesterday (Saturday) , i was able to get both kids and myself bathed, dressed and out the door, went to walmart with two kids, went to dollarama, and went to a birthday party with two kids. Claire threw a tandrum at the party though, I think one lady felt bad for me, cause i had so much to handle, holding on to claire, with a diaper bag, and bradys carseat all at once. She offered to help me to the car with the two kids, but I declined cause i'm used to it now, but i'm sure i looked like a mess, trying to haul claire out of the gym, she wanted to keep playing with the balls, and couldnt understand why the birthday party was over and she had to leave. After the party, we went to Mcdonalds, ( I didn't buy anything, just let claire play in the play area) so she can wear out her energy, Came home, Claire then went to her grandmothers for the night.

Last Night, we all went out to Montana's for supper for Valerie's Birthday.. Its our new thing to do, since we all don't see each other often anymore sicne we all have children , we just can't get out all the time without the kids. We all usually get together for playdates, but getting out together without kids, and enjoy a couple drinks is so much better. So we all said that we would all go out for each other birthdays every time. Seems, like for the next couple months, its every month. lol. next time, will be Amanda's Birthday, June 26th... Sounds like Indian Gate is going to be it. Hopefully we can get a place thats quieter, and we can chat way more than what we could at Montana's.. its so busy there! and then maybe next time we could just go to a bar one ngiht and sit down and just have a few drinks, socialably.

I'm still trying to find out how to join other blogrings, and that on here and how to visit other people's blogs, I'll figure it out someday.

t thats it folks. not much else ! :)
A quote to end the day:

our lives improve only when we take chances,and the first one difficult risk we will take is to be honest with ourselves even if the truth hurts

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading blogs about children and their lives. We care for our 18 month old grandson while his parents are working....we are old folks, we celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary in April 2009. I had forgotten how "watching" a toddler can consume your whole day...but Andrew is keeping us young, both by chasing after him and by watching him enjoy life.

    Come and see us...

    http://bluemondie.blogspot.com

    JeaneBee

    ReplyDelete